Frequently Asked Questions

Can a family trust own an ORA?

An ORA can only be issued in the names of the residents occupying the villa or apartment, although the funds used to acquire an ORA may be paid from a Family Trust. Any termination proceeds can also be paid to a Family Trust when you leave. You should discuss this with your solicitor.

« previous question    Return to FAQs    next question »