Living in a Cottage
The three cottages in the Village back on to the Bullock Creek Hatchery Reserve. The resulting abundant bird life, native plantings and added privacy make these cottages very popular homes.
The size and style of the three cottages suit people who want something between a small apartment and a large villa.
Each cottage also has:
- Private back yard borders Bullock Creek Reserve; garden shed; vegie garden
- Double glazing; aluminium joinery
- Two bedrooms; combined dining-room and lounge; separate kitchen
- Carpet in lounge and bedrooms; vinyl in kitchen and laundry
- Lined drapes, blinds; quality light fittings
- Heat-pump in lounge; underfloor heating in lounge/dining room and bedrooms
- Freestanding cooker; fridge/freezer; microwave
- Front loading washer and separate dryer; tub
- Bathroom with toilet, flush-floor shower with glass door, heater, heated towel rail
- Painted concrete textured exterior; wooden exterior doors
- Front veranda and covered back porch
- North-facing/great views/carpark (no garage)